Sunday 20 October 2013

Stitching Sunday

Hello anyone there? Apologies for the lack of posts I have been so busy.  I have so much to blog about and I promise to get some posts out this week.  

I have a finish for you today!!!  I actually finished it last Saturday but I just didn't get around to blogging - or instagramming sorry. The design is Owls and Acorns by Blue Ribbon Designs.  I stitched it in the recommended DMC colours.  I am going to frame it this week so it can go with the Autumn decorating. 



I am linking up with Chrissie over HERE.  Pop on over for a look at what everyone else is stitching today. 

I have added a few different ways to follow the blog now I hope that helps. 

Laura x 

5 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful embroidery it's perfect and acorns are my favourite thing at the moment. Thank you so much for popping by my blog and an extra bonus was being able to visit yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful piece of work! Congrats on finishing it - I'd love to see how you frame it next week! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cross-stitch. Beautiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Laura. Well done for finishing it. I'm a bit the same with blogging right now, it can become so tricky to fit it all in. Hope you have a good week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice. I love the colours. It has a really old fashioned, vintage country feel about it which is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete